Skin- face
Hi Greetings, I used betnovate n for long time. Recently my friends said it's harmful to skin. I stopped using it. After 2 days the problem has started. The skin is becoming dark. Dark marks arround mouth, nose and forehead. The skin is burning and itching heavily. The pimples are growing large continuously. Large pimples behind ears...kindly give me a better solution for this.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The term for your condition is called Topical steroid damaged facies. The skin on your face becomes dependent on regular supply of the topical steroids. It needs to be stopped or weaned under supervision of a Dermatologist. Skin health should then be restored subsequently.