Skin discoloration
After delivery I found my skin becoming dark and patchy. I have dark patches over my arms and neck. I tried various creams and oils thought it could be sun tan may be but didn't worked.my arm skin looked like it burnt.

It can be cleared...Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
There are many physiological changes in skin described in pregnancy and after delivery, hyperpigmentation of skin is one of them. The treatment can be decided and explained after diagnosis, which would be possible only with examination of pictures of your problem.
Avoid excessive sun exposure. Use sunscreen at 8am, 11am and 2pm.Cover yourself before going out in skin.