Skin darkness
I have shifted from north to south india. And my skin is getting darker day by day, even though i dont go out much in sun.

It can be improved..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Skin pigmentation can occur coz of the dryness or even sunlight. It can vary in individuals depending on the skin type tone and texture. Medication is available to control the same. Consult a Dermatologist.
Use a sunscreen every three hourly. Apart from sun, tubelights, laptops, sun coming through windows and cooking flame are sources of ultraviolet A radiation. Dry skin and and rarely hormonal changes can also lead to pigmentation.