Hi, greetings. Hair in unwanted places like - the face - constitutes hirsuitism. The common cause of this is PCOS apart from hereditary and idiopathic causes. The following will help you.
1. See a qualified dermatologist near you
2. Consider investigations to rule out PCOS
3. Undergo laser hair reduction - its very safe- if done by qualified dermatologists/under their guidance, will require minimum 6-8 sittings, depending on hair thickness and the machine used.
4. Take treatment/ dietary changes/ weight reduction for PCOS management as advised.
5. Use a sunscreen regularly and a good mosituriser at bed time.
hope this helps. Further queries can be sent on follow up private chat.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.