Hi, greetings. Hair in unwanted places like - the face - constitutes hirsuitism. The common cause of this is PCOS apart from hereditary and idiopathic causes. The following will help you.
1. See a qualified dermatologist near you
2. Consider investigations to rule out PCOS
3. Undergo laser hair reduction - its very safe- if done by qualified dermatologists/under their guidance, will require minimum 6-8 sittings, depending on hair thickness and the machine used.
4. Take treatment/ dietary changes/ weight reduction for PCOS management as advised.
5. Use a sunscreen regularly and a good mosituriser at bed time.
hope this helps. Further queries can be sent on follow up private chat.
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging