Skin , dark spots
I m 18yrs old n have very oily skin , I have dark spots on my skin , I consult a doctor Behad he suggested me mela skin care brightening and lightening cream which didn't work , plz suggests me any cream , lotion or capsule to get rid of those dark spots fast :)

Thanks for the query. Black spots could mean many things. I assume what you mean is probably post acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q-switched Nd YAG laser has been available for stubborn pigmentation and can be helpful when topical creams fail. Hope it helps.

How to get a brighten skin Cocaine spots on skin