Skin damaged on my penis
I am prone to fungus infection on my genital areas & was given candid * & fusys -150 about 4-5 years ago i am having approx the same symptoms now & would like to know whether i should follow the same medication
460 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.Recurrent fungal infection is a common phenomenon nowadays.A picture of the affected area would help me in confirming the diagnosis;but if it's indeed a superficial fungal infection,then apply Onabet cream locally twice daily and take Tab Tyza 250 mg daily for 3 weeks.In case of itching,take Tab Vozet 5 mg at night.Use ketopz soap for bathing and Clocip powder after bathing in the affected area. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin &VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.