Skin cut while sex
My skin cut n bleed while during sex after 15 minutes bleeding stops but when i insert the penis in vagina it bleeds any solution for these

U might be having tight frenulum, which gets tear Better share some pics for further management
U can visit nearby urologist or start a video consult with me

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+101
Chat with a sexologist
yes share pic with me
Yes share me few more detail . There r a few poosiblities will need evaluation
Share picks on private chat will guide u online chat now for guidance and treatment
U need to consult a urologist near u in person rather than online