Skin condition
I am suffering from itching sensation on my feet since 2 months. i have gone to a dermaologist but no remedy. i was told prurigo for which cause is unkown according to the internet. so now allopathy aint working is what i understood from my research. now my itchings are spreading above from feet to legs. i am hoping if there is any help or remedy in ayurveda or homeo pathy

Dr. Niraj Gujarathi
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Nashik

must visit ayurvedic consultant to diagnosed in ayurved. raktamokshan & virechan best in such skin problems .
Dr. Shivkrishna V. Divate
Ayurveda 9 yrs exp Pune
For such skin condition try VIRECHAN chikitsa from ayurvedic panchakarma chikitsa. It will definetely cure such condition. Visit an Ayurvedic physician near by you. Take care