Skin colour

Skin under my eye and sides of my eye, beginning to turn black, and also in elbows, is a this any skin allergy, if it is what r the foods to avoid

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin colour

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern...Mild to moderate dark circles often respond well to simple and inexpensive treatments, such as: Cold. Try a cold compress, two chilled teaspoons or a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a soft cloth to temporarily reduce dilated and discolored under-eye blood vessels. Extra pillows. Elevate your head with two or more pillows to prevent puffiness that develops when fluid pools in your lower eyelids. Extra sleep. Although short nights don't usually cause under-eye circles, a lack of sleep makes you paler and more hollow-eyed, so shadows and circles you already have become more obvious...Consult dermatologist for further help.