Skin colour

My daughter is 3-1/2 yrs old. Her face is fair but her legs and hands are 2 shade black. What can i do for changing colour. Plz suggest me effective Home remidies? Cream? Lotion??.. plz

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin colour

Hi. Greetings. She's just three years old!!! Firstly please understand that fairer complexion doesn't mean more beautiful! You must rather ask about healthy skin than fairer skin. For decades companies like fair and lovely have caused people to have weird mind sets and expectations. Let your daughter grow to have his normal complexion given to her by God and nature. Just parents being fair may not be the only criteria for "fair complexioned children" . it is normal for the hands and legs to be darker since they are exposed to sunlight. let her use a sunscreen when she's out doors and a good diet rich in fruits and vegetables will help his skin remain healthy and glowing. Home remedy besan flour may reduce there tan. Hope this helps. Dr Govind S Mittal, Bangalore.