Skin color in black

My skin under my arm and around my neck is too much darker black, it's very hard to find how to make clean, I regularly take bath but also it looks ugly so any creme to make skin white, pls suggest me
views-icons 132 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

hi greetings. This may not be an issue with cleaning of the skin, rather it may be an allergic pigmentation to use of deodorants or due to acanthosis nigricans - which ia a hormonally mediated pigmentation . you could send in pictures of your condition of follow up messaging / see a qualified dermatologist near you, Warm regards Dr Govind S Mittal, Excel care hospital/ Roots hair and skin clinic, Bengaluru
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

It appears that the condition you have is acanthosis nigricans. There are many ways to approach the disease. Meet a qualified Dermatologist for exactly understanding the severity of disease. You may need certain blood tests to understand your problem. Few chemical peels can accelerate the outcomes on combination with routine treatment. Dr MK Agarwala Consultant Dermatologist New Delhi