Skin care..

I have a lot of acne marks and blemishes. They are mostly reddish. And get pimples now and then. I want to know who should I visit for treatment? A dermatologist or a cosmetologist?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Whats your age? At a younger age, such things are common. Anyways, you can use a soap called perobar to was tour face thrice a day. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Do not try to squeeze or pop the pimples. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.

Hello....... it is usually common at young age , due to harmonal secretion , Thick or greasy make-up may, possibly, make acne worse. Picking and squeezing the spots may cause further inflammation and scarring.wash face twice daily with mild soap and lukewarm water. Benzyl peroxide is commonly used topical cream. You consult dermatologist in nearest hospital
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Dimapur
Dermatologist is specialist in skin care and diseases whereas any Tom and Harry now in market claims to be a cosmetlogist....choice is yours