Skin Care for Dry Skin
Hi, I have dry skin. I bought Vaslene aloe soothe body lotion but it is not much effective moisturizer for my skin. Can I apply coconut oil on my face and body first and then apply body lotion? Also, can I apply oil first and then other beauty creams and sun screens? Please tell me which oils I can apply on my skin in winter and summer. Thanks

Dry skin needs to be tackled with hydrating moisturisers.creams can be better option for you.olive oil is a good moisturiser too. Various medicated creams are available do consult a doctor to know about them.
Hi there thanks for the query..if lotions are not helping your dry skin issue then switch over to creams which are thicker forms and should help dry skin to be soft and supple..you can visit a dermatologist to ask for a good brand of moisturizer creams available.
meet a dermatologist