Skin care , developed some dark patches
There are some black patch on the temple area of my face .It looks bad. I tried facewash cream etc but no use. How to get rid of these black patch which make my skin colour uneven. Please suggest me an effective medicine or anything home made to remove these. I once used a tiger balm and after that I got those

Hello As per your history, it seems like irritant hyper pigmentation but you need to shareore details and relevant photographs No home remedies alone would work Proper skincare routine would help to an extent
Consult via practo to get a proper diagnosis and treatment
- Use sun screen for prevention of pigmentation - Kindly avoid such irritant balms/creams as your skin is sensitive for the same
Without a photograph, we can't make a diagnosis. Kindly consult online with relevant photographs for proper diagnosis and management.