Skin burns recovery problem
I have to burns of my body hot oil on hands and leg after 4 month not properly skin and some also problem

Hi dear apply pure Coconut oil locally You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance

Consult online for ayurvedic treatment
Hi, take homeopathic medicine will help you to heal properly
chat with me in private window thankyou
That they are not healed properly after 4 months.. points to some internal problem. Contact a homeopath early. Best wishes.
Ok send me snap on private chat . Seeing that will guide what can be done and treatment
HOMOEOPATHIC medicines can permanently cure the problem rapidly effectively and efficiently without any side effects
you need to consult me online through the platform and medicines will be sent to you by courier