Skin burn/ acene mark
I had an acene. I used Minoz bpo gel, then after some days depiwhite gel on it. The mark has become red in colour and it's not fading (I mean now coming in tone with the face complexion). It appears now like some burn mark. Shall I use any product  mederma on it or what shall I do. Please suggest.Also please tell if Minoz bpo or depiwhite gel will be helpful in my case.

No... treatment depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation with photos
Wow, NO! You do not use minoz bpo and Depiwhite together. Don't try to self treat yourself. Consult online for professional help.