Skin blisters

My son had pink color skin rash/blisters in his left posterior ankle region for two weeks. My wife was applying turmeric and cider vinegar, it was getting healed. But after 1.5 weeks he was getting small dot like blisters in his butt. We showed him to a dermatologist. He was given benzoic acid cream, Emoist moisturizer cream, montecet tablet. We applied moisturizer twice a day (mor & Eve). Applied benzoic acid cream in night. Gave tablet in night. After two days, today he got small dot like blisters throughout his body. The few in his butt which was earlier got little big. It's itching for him. Please advice.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin blisters

Hi. Greetings. This is not something that I can honestly answer and treat by just looking at the history you have provided as well as the photos you have sent. You have already tried some home treatments and other treatments. I would suggest you to meet a qualified dermatologist in your city. If you are in Chennai, you could see Dr Renita Rajan or dr Anuradha Priyadarshini. Contact me on follow chat for more details. Hope this helps