Skin blackness in neck
I am having blackness on my neck and underarms. I have a family history of diabetes and i am a bit overweight. Suggestions to cure it

Dr. Phanindra V V

Undergo udwartana and virechana treatment in Ayurveda centre. Internally use Saribadyasava 15ml with water twice daily after food. Apply kunkumadi taila mixed with shatadhauta gruta.
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Pune
Hello, from your description it appears that you have a condition called as acanthosis nigricans. The skin appears dark due to increase in thickness of the skin at that area. Lifestyle changes like daily exercises and including lots of vegetables in your diet will help. Avoid dairy products and junk food. Consult a skin specialist for specific treatment of this condition. Sometimes blood tests may be needed. Avoid scrubbing the skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune