Skin and scalp itching

The problem is itching and occurence of boils on my scalp and also hair loss. I seem to have the same problem on my eyebrows. From my eyebrows I have noticed that small boils filled with pus seem to form at the base of my hairs. This pus eventually seem to dry, form what seems like a seed and fall out. This seems to weaken the affected hair(s) and any scrathing seems to cause the hair to fall off.  I think This could be seborrhoeic dermatitis.  i am facing this problem from many years and i dont know how to diagnose this i have tried many anti dandruff shampoo but there is no improvement in problem. So please advice me what i have to do for diagonosis of this problem. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin and scalp itching

Dr. Varun Sarin Dehradun | Trichologist
AS YOU HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM THIS PROBLEM FROM A LONG PERIOD OF TIME I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU CONSULT A DERMATOLOGIST NEARBY, AS WITHOUT SEEING THE LESIONS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT FOR US TO COMMENT.
consult a dermatologist nearby