Skin and hair problem
I have got darks spots and pimples all over my back ...even the texture of the skin is very rough..this problem had started since i was 13 years old...in the beginning it was quite few but later it gt spreading all over my back ,it is on my face, scalp, neck also and i have hairfall problem also

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. nPost acne pigmentation or post inflammatory pigmentation is difficult to address. Targeting through a single agent may not always be fruitful. Meet a qualified Dermatologist to learn more about the diagnosis and treatment options. Combination of different therapeutic agents is always beneficial. Revlite I.e. Q Switched Nd YAG laser can also be useful in your case. Hope it helps.