Skin and hair problem

Hi...I have puss in my hair roots due to which I have suffer from pimples throughout the body.I will be very thankfully if you help me out this and state cure for this.
views-icons 55 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin and hair problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Trichologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Your problem could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription. See a qualified dermatologist in your city. You'll need scalp lotions / oral antifungals or anti biotics for good relief and treatment. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?