Skin and hair problem
Hi...I have puss in my hair roots due to which I have suffer from pimples throughout the body.I will be very thankfully if you help me out this and state cure for this.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. Greetings. Your problem could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription. See a qualified dermatologist in your city. You'll need scalp lotions / oral antifungals or anti biotics for good relief and treatment. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Bangalore.