Skin allergy

Rashes and bulges are present on the skin using lotions but no use.there is no pain in that area but it is creating a worst view on the skin. Rashes are occurring in every part of the body and I have diabetics
views-icons 28 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. Hope it helps you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?