Skin allergy over last two years
My nephew is suffering from a kind of skin allergy all over his body. He is having striped wrinkles all over his body. He is suffering from this condition for the last two year( i.e from birth itself). Sometimes it becomes itchy and blood comes of the wound caused due to itching. Can I get any advise from the experts over here?

You are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing itching.. Medicine available for good improvement......As the treatment varies depending on the severity... Send photos of the affected area, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and treatment.