Skin allergy or infection

I've been getting these red patches of skin on my neck for quite some time now, and these red patches spread all over my neck when scratched. I went to a general surgeon a few months back and he wasn't pretty sure abt my condition n asked me to use Caladryl externally for the itching sensation to go away. However it only ended up darkening my neck skin and never really helped with the problem. So I contacted a local chemist in my area and he suggested that I take Allegra 120mg. After containing the tables it slowly started to go away but always came back after a few weeks. And now the tablets are not helping at all. Please help me I don't have an idea to get rid of this. Attached below are the three pics clicked recently. Thank you😃

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin allergy or infection

Greetings..  You don't really go to a carpenter when your tap is leaking... So why a chemist...?! In any case please do see a qualified dermatologist near you for a detailed assessment and treatment. You appear to have urticaria , and you'll need anti histamines for a longer duration. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging. Warm regards