Skin allergy
I have a skin allergy in my left leg in ankle on foot. Since, I am having this allergy past 2 years. It is like a rashes or don't know the exact name and it is slowly extended in foot in all areas. Please doctors could you suggest me which treatment need to take. Attached the photo also.

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi It looks like LSC(lichen simplex chronicus) It's a very itchy condition. It disturbs a lot Treatment is steroids with salicylic acid preparations Better consult in person to reconfirm the diagnosis and start with the treatment