Skin allergy
I have a skin allergy in my left leg in ankle on foot. Since, I am having this allergy past 2 years. It is like a rashes or don't know the exact name and it is slowly extended in foot in all areas. Please doctors could you suggest me which treatment need to take. Attached the photo also.
80 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Dermatologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi It looks like LSC(lichen simplex chronicus) It's a very itchy condition. It disturbs a lot Treatment is steroids with salicylic acid preparations Better consult in person to reconfirm the diagnosis and start with the treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.