Skin Allergy
I am suffering from skin allergy for close to 9 months now.  I have tried with homeopathic medicine and allopathic medicines both.  But getting no relief.  Is there any allergy profiler test that I can get done to diagnose what exactly is causing me this allergy.  I develop red marks and rashes all over my body.
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi yes,something called skin prick test which can diagnose to what you are allergic...but it's not done every hospital...find allergy clinic in your city consult them they will guide you further
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?