Skin allergy

Hi I have got allergy on my whole body and it itches like hell from last one rashes and and small small marks are also there. also taken alergia and citregin tablets but of no use, I think I got this allergy from my mother and this allergy is spreading in my family..please advice me
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. It also depends on the comorbidities. Hope it helps you.
Next Steps
Meet a skin specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?