Skin allergy

Hi I have facing the reaches on my skin and it's very irritating , can you please find the attached snap of it
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist and get things sorted out. It bears a resemblance to a skin condition called PMLE, however should be confirmed by a physical consultation. Hope it helps you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?