Skin allergy
From a day i got some skin allergy. I travelled recently for couple of weeks. This might be water change issue. Please check the picture.
113 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Image is hardly visible. Try OTC anti-allergic tablets for few days and if still persistent, meet a Dermatologist. You may need certain creams and lotions to apply
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?