Skin allergy
Can I use itch guard for fungal infection anyone please suggest me can I use it or not it's between legs and genitals

Need pics of the affected area for proper treatment Do online consultation for evaluation and proper treatment Maintain hygiene and don’t share your clothes, towel etc
No.. treatment depends on the severity..Fungus or yeast infection....common around skin folds like thighs and genitals.. avoid sweating, sharing clothes,towels and soap.. specific medicine required depends on the severity.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Firstly we have to confirm it whether it's fungal infection or not.
after confirmation we can suggest antifungal.