Skin allergey

I have boils in my underarms from past 12yrs consulted surgical they suggest surgery skin grafting I don't need that I was on higher antibiotics it was fine but effected my consumption so left it, now I have a kid so want some remedy please help
views-icons 30 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Phanindra V V
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Consult nearby Ayurveda doctor for treatments like virechana karma.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?