Sjogren syndrome
My wife is having SS since last 5 years. Which doctor to consult? We stay in Alwarpet area. She has body pain, joint stiffness, mouth sores, dry eyes problems.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sumit Kumar Misra
Dental Surgeon 7 yrs exp Lucknow
Sjogren's syndrome is an autoimmune disorder affecting the lacrimal and salivary gland along with stiff joints. For systemic treatment it is better to consult a physician or an immunologist. For symptomatic relief of problems of oral cavity like dry mouth(xerostomia),high caries incidences,mouth ulcers etc u can visit a dentist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?