Size of the sex organ

Hello doctor, i m about to get married next year.I m concerned about the size of my genital.I need counselling related to this.lenth of my organ is around 5.8 inches but thickness or girth is very less..which makes me dubious about my sexual life in coming future.Though i have read several articles that size doesnt matter ,but still i think the size which i have will matter and may affect my relationship.As marriage is very big and important phase of life ,i dont want to be doubtful about that .I also think that masturbation has led to reduced size of my penis.Please help me with this

Doctor Answers (2) on Size of the sex organ

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi..... The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises. Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis -- an erect penis of under 3 inches.... Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...
U take homoeo med.
Nux vomica 200. Before sleep for 15 days