Sinus pain

I had a severe sinus pain since afternoon. I took drops of otrinoz and slept for a few hours. Though the severeness of the pain decreased to certain extent but the pain continues. At certain moments it is increasing and certain moment it is comparatively less.

Doctor Answers (2) on Sinus pain

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist

INR 100 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
You might be suffering from acute sinusitis.. You may need to take a course of antibiotics. Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here.This forum is meant for those patients who have already consulted a doctor and still facing problems or who are in a dilemma and need a second opinion. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.