Sinus pain

I am having a severe sinus pain since afternoon. I took drops of otrinoz and slept but the pain didn't get cured though the severeness decreased to some percentage. What shall I do to cure the pain? I am on my periods too

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore

For a doctor to prescribe you medicines, it is necessary to clinically examine patients, which cannot be done here. Please use this app to search for an ENT Specialist in your town/city and go and consult him immediately.
Harisha N L

Hi..this is nothing to do with your periods...Drink plenty of fluids, such as water or juice. This will help dilute mucous secretions and promote drainage. Avoid beverages that contain caffeine or alcohol, as they can be dehydrating. Drinking alcohol can also worsen the swelling of the lining of the sinuses and nose... Moisten your sinus cavities. Drape a towel over your head as you breathe in the vapor from a bowl of hot water. Keep the vapor directed toward your face. Or take a hot shower, breathing in the warm, moist air. This will help ease pain and help mucus drain.... Apply warm compresses to your face. Place warm, damp towels around your nose, cheeks and eyes to ease facial pain...Consult nearest ent surgeon they will do the needful...Regards.