Side hips workout

I m a fitness freak...I workout at home and I m slim but also healthy and in a very good shape..but I am a little concern about few of my body parts.my side hips are uneven. One is in a proper curve and the other is in the 3 shape when ever I wear a tight dress it looks weird....plus I have uneven breasts.. Is there any exercises which will help...or anything else that I can do?...plz help

Dr. Vishwas Virmani (PT)
Physiotherapist 20 yrs exp Noida

https://fit.practo.com/#!/content/17082
Dr. Rajesh Pal (PT)
Physiotherapist 16 yrs exp Gurgaon

Uneven hip and shoulder  (Breast) could be because of scoliosis of spine , which in turn may develop because of poor posture of sitting. You please consult a good physiotherapist nearby and get examined properly.
Dr. Raviraj Francis
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai

Hello there....well exercises would be definately beneficial for you to get your hip contoure in shape...just search for Hip abductor and adductor exercises on the net and set up a regime to do them regularly(discussing them here is beyond the scope of this forum) also you can do the same exercises using theraband and resistance against gravity targeting your specific him.... Aerobics with concentration on target area would help too..... as for the breast uneveness you need to consult a cosmetic surgeon...however these procedures are pretty expensive. Regards & take care.
Dr. Deepak Tamrakar (PT)
Sports and Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist 8 yrs exp Raipur
Resisted exercise n mobility trainging will help  you come proper body toned muscle. Alongwith balance training ex ( eg. single leg stand in wovel board) also gives improvement. Discuss  these things to your trainer and physio to make proper pattern of exercise for effective outcome.
Dr. Rashmi Sharma (PT)
Physiotherapist 7 yrs exp Mumbai
Uneveness around the hip can be due to deposit of fat around the area ,u can go for specific hip tucks or cavitation which will specifically reduce fat around the troubled area .my clinic provides this service . Regards Dr Rashmi Sharma.