SIBO and H pylori
Does Homeopathy has cure for SIBO and H pylori. Can it help to kill such bacteria? If no, which is the best way to gwt rid for them?

If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr A.K.Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Hello. Yes Homoeopathic treatment has got a cure for you. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case taking and treatment.
Yes Homeopathy has cure for SIBO and Hpylori. Along with killing them Homeopathic treatment can cure the gut to such an extent that again these bacterias won't flourish to cause disease.it can make person as well as his gut strong enough that bacterias won't cause disease
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Homeopathy as well as good diet can yelp you get rid of h pylori
Thank docter.

Helicobacter pylori bacteria Natural cured for sibo Signs and symptoms of sibo