SIBO and H pylori
Does Homeopathy has cure for SIBO and H pylori. Can it help to kill such bacteria? If no, which is the best way to gwt rid for them?

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. Yes Homoeopathic treatment has got a cure for you. Visit me at my clinic for detailed case taking and treatment.
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

Thank docter.
Dr. Deepika Gupta
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Gurgaon

Yes Homeopathy has cure for SIBO and Hpylori. Along with killing them Homeopathic treatment can cure the gut to such an extent that again these bacterias won't flourish to cause disease.it can make person as well as his gut strong enough that bacterias won't cause disease
Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 33 yrs exp Kolkata
If your problems have not yet been solved you may contact Dr A.K.Mandal through Practo location dumdum Kolkata for your characterized treatment
Dr. Gagandeep Singh Ahuja
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Noida
Homeopathy as well as good diet can yelp you get rid of h pylori