Shoulder pain

My mother is in so much pain coz of right shoulder pain. She is unable to do household works. Sometimes it feels okay but when she does some work, the pain is extreme. She just cries sometime out of pain. She consulted one orthopedist, he said that avoiding work and relaxing will help but it didnt. Plz suggest something like some oil, supplement, therapy doctor that can help.

Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
Homeopath 3 yrs exp Lucknow

Hello. You Visit me at my clinic for detailed case history and treatment by homoeopathic mode of treatment.
Dr. Anil B Sheth
General Physician 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad
It could be due to frozen shoulder. for which she needs to go for physio therapy, also get her Cervical spine X rays done AP N Lat. to rule out any spondylosis changes .For local application best is hot fomentation .Else she can apply any Gel like containing diclophenac medicine, but tell her to apply very gently for 1 mnt or less. being gel does not have to rub vigorously.