Shoulder pain
I have right hand shoulder pain for 2 months. I am left hand person. Pain starts spontaneously. No specific reason for pain. I am 53 year old. I have pain near bursa sector of shoulder. From two moths i gave rest to my hand and icing it but not any difference in pain I take 10 days course of tablet nucoxia and capsule pandip. Its pain while sleeping also. Please help me.

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
I think you should repeat nucoxia and pandip course
avoid exertio
apply hot packs
Sounds like your pain is becoming chronic. It's best if you visit an ortho to get examined. There can be different reasons for pain. Basic reason could be that you are deficient in vitamins b12 and D.
get vitamin checked
get injectable supplement
Hello Do you have any difficulty in moving your shoulder? Are you a diabetic? When is the pain more, is it when you wake up or later as you keep doing your daily chores?
Provide more details for appropriate advice