Shoulder pain and pain in fingers
Hi doc, I am 33 week pregnant. And there is pain in my shoulder, finger joints, thumb joint, wrist joint. What should I do ? I hope pain will not be there after pregnancy? I have already tried keeping hand in warm water but still there is not much impact on pain. My BP and all other medical conditions are fine. I am taking thyroid (detected in pregnancy and it's under control) and vit D medicine along with iron and calcium tab.

Hello mam,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..