Shoulder and neck pain

I have pins and needles to my fingers , shoulders. I have shoulder pain, neck pain and pinching at back. As per Mri , I have cervical spondylosis, degeration of disk. Straightening of cervical spine with mild scoliosis to right, small posterior osteophyte complex, c4 c5 c6 disc herniation. The lumbar region is given as sacrilization. I also have pain in my foot, toes, inflammation. I have tried with physio, massage, yoga, medication. Doctor says the Mri is normal and suggested for swimming. Can I go for swimming? Is the spine curvature lead to osteophyte formation. Can I get the normal curvature of spine. Please advise.

Doctor Answers (1) on Shoulder and neck pain

Dr. Lohith Bangalore | General Physician
Indeed a difficult situation, considering your young age. Hydrotherapy (swimming) is a well known treatment for Spinal problem, should be done under guidance. Achieving the structurally normal spine may not be possible, you should aim at functional correctness,