Shoulder and arm pain
I have right arm pain for almost 3 months now.The pain radiated to my neck and shoulder after I got covid.Right hand weakness is present.A little bit feeling of spasm in right thigh and leg as well.Not much pain.Muscle relaxants are not helping. (Nervijen,nucoxa,tolperitas d).Mri cervical neck,spine screening,NCT,autoimmune blood tests all fine.B12 is fine.Thyroid fine.Pain is predominantly in the right shoudler and arm.No disturbances in sleep at all.Gets better during evenings.I had on and off phsyio,didnt help much.What is causing this issue then.

You need good theraband exercises for your shoulder. Will get better
Kindly get your VIT D and serum Calcium have a video consultation with me
Hi , I’m Dr mohan Ortho from chennai . U have done all investigations. U need proper clinical examination, u have tried all medications. Exercises will help in long term . U can consult me online
Clinical examination is required to find out the cause
Visit nearest orthopaedic surgeon clinic for good clinical examination
BE GUIDED; NOT GOVERNED BY INVESTIGATIONS!!
Pain that you are describing seems to be nerve related, however can be confirmed only after clinical examination. Screening mri is not very helpful if the compression is not in Center of spinal canal. Get a dedicated mri of cervical spine done.
Isometric neck exercises Walking as per tolerable limit and gradually increase to 4 km in one go. Analgesic that suits you Add Pregabid 75 at night ( may cause drowsiness in some ) TENS therapy Hot fomenting
Have to see whether shoulder or neck is the main source of pain. If all investigations are normal , then I would advice you to get a consultation with ortho doctor to get examined to know source of pain and it’s radiation.