cancer-icon
Should we prefer operation
My cousin brother having cancer in throat. He is now in ahmedabad and resident of UP. Doctor advised him for chemotherapy because at that time operation was not possible due to an artery near it. Chemotherapy have provided them very much relief. He can now easily eat food and swallow it. Should be prefer operation? Or it can be recovered from radiotherapy. Can cancer cells return after the treatment of radiotherapy. Kindly guide us what to do. Attaching the report. First one is of present and second one is of may. Kindly guide us what to do

Since you belong to UP, u should visit Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital. Varanasi
Team of doctors will discuss and offer best treatment
Do not delay now
It's very difficult to explain through chat. Please connect with me. Ready to explain