ayurveda-icon
Should I take ashwagandha?
Hi, I am 5ft 8 inches 35 years and weight around 95 kgs. I have stress, little high bp as well and my body feels weak. So, should I take ashwagandha and if yes how should I take it, what dosage? There are a lot of side effects listed like long usage of ashwagandha causes too much immunity which is not good. Not good if you have stomach ulcers, increases body heat and so on. So, if there are so many side effects, should I consider it. All companies which sell say its safe and effective. Please advise.

Ashwagandha  is safe for health,no side effects.
in the form of churna it can be use 3 gms BD with honey . it may used till body's requirement.
for details and query consult me online for further query and complaint regarding your problem for the relief.

+188
Chat with a doctor
Dear,  don't worry Avoid self medication Consult any ayurveda physician u wl get benefit
Hi, Ashwagandha is best  stress buster drug in ayurveda & very safe if used in correct form &  dosage. It is better to consult Expert if you want to continue it for long time. For short duration you can take powder in dose of 2 gm twice daily with warm water or milk.
Take proper counselling for this Consult online with me