Shortness of breath

I have cough and shortness of breath and mild fever. I have no previous history of asthma or any respiratory disorders. Whenever season changes I tend to get coughing. I avoid having cold things. Kindly suggest me medicines for this.

Doctor Answers (2) on Shortness of breath

General Physician
You may be having seasonal allergic cough. For breathlessness you have get examined for any signs in the chest by a doctor. For this complaint you can try Montair LC at bed time once daily for 3 to 5 days only.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there....., looks like you have developed lower respiratory tract infection....most common cause for this is viral infection and do not need antibiotics, viral infection responds well to symptomatic management... However, if associated with secondary bacterial infection you need to consider antibiotics... Kindly consult Physician for further evaluation and treatment....