Shortness of breath
Hello I am Randhir Singh from ambala, haryana.sir I tried everything homeopathy medicine for anxiety,and shortness of breath.may be shortness of breath because of anxiety in my mind.but not get better.now I feel something happened in lungs or breath pipe.when I rest at night then my mental health also disturb because shortness of breath.what I do ,what is the problem.who can tell me.i consult a brain doctor.but not feel good.please help me

Consult a psychiatrist immediately. They will help nicely

Do a online consultation with a pulmonologist for further evaluation and management
Have you done any reports.pl consult Pulmonologist online with all the reports and treatment taken.