cardiologist-icon
Shortness of breath
For the last 10 days, I have been facing frequent urges to take deep breaths short of breath and yawn with some chest pressure. After that, I feel relaxed. I go for running daily 2-3KMs, which makes me feel relaxed. The issue is mostly in sitting position. While doing any exercise or pranyam, I feel best. All diagnostic tests have been done including Xray, ECG, TMT which came out normal. Reports are attached. What could be the issue? Plz help.

Images are not clear, Kindly connect for clinical evaluation and management