Short hieght
I am 22. I've a shot height. I have tried few tablets but can't take it regularly. I want to increase my height by min. 4 inches. Is it possible?
125 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Jaya Dewani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 16 yrs exp Pune
I am really sorry to say that you have crossed the age of increasing height. Now the possibility is very less. Once the growth plate fuses with long bones...than its difficult to gain height. Doctors take x ray of wrist bone and evaluates the fusion of growth plate with end of long bone....if it has fused....than chances of gaining height are less.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?