Short Frenulem

Where in we can avail correct treatment for short frenelum or frenelum breve condition. Is there any other treatment other than frenuloplasty.

Hello there. I can understand your concern. These can be treated by a general surgeon. Better to consult him in person. Also, as said by my collegue, this issue needs to be differentiated from phimosis. I would suggest you go ahead with surgery. Medical methods have little or absolutely no success rate. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain, Balaji clinic. Bangalore.
Harisha N L

Hi there...clinical examination is necessary to diagnose it properly as it can be confused with phimosis... In minor degrees of frenulum breve steroid creams like Betamethasone Dipropionate 0.5% is used. The success of the medical method is less so surgical procedures like frenuloplasty or circumcision adviced...Frenuloplasty is a better procedure with great success where the surgeon splits the required part of the skin and sutures in a required way to correct the defect...Consult nearest plastic surgeon or urologist they will guide you further.