Shaving unwanted facial hair
Can I shave my facial hairs if i have any Hormonal disbalances ? Will it cause thick , dark hair ? I have many facial hairs .. what is the safe method to remove it ?

Go for laser hair removal... for detailed information do direct online consultation with photos
Shaving won't cause any unwanted side effects with reference to getting thicker hair or more hair. Make sure ur hormonal profile is stabilized a d then can opt for Laser Hair Reduction.  That's the safest and best way to remove unwanted hair.  Consult a Dermatologist for the same. 
Shaving is not a curative treatment,if u have  hormonal disturbances. Shaving resulting in thick dark hair is a myth.pls consult a dermatologist to know in detail about your problem and effective management.